Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I work for the Devil ;(

OMG where do I start,, anyone who works for or has worked for this special corporation that I work for knows what I am talking about...
SO in knowing this.. today I get to work and there is a note from Corporate saying that from here on out anything eaten or drunk Including FOUNTAIN AND COFFEE must be paid in full and have a recite attached to it which is absolutely retarded. basically they are saying that we as employees aren't even worth the 3 CENTS it takes to pay for the soda.or coffee in some peoples case ( because we all know they are paying us the big bucks ROLLING EYES) and they wounder why they have such a high turn over rate.
ANd DONT Even get me started on there "' health insurance" or there lack of, it doesnt cover ANY lab work and you all know if you go to the DOC and they put you on a new med they are going to do blood to make sure it works with your system and they are charging me like 60 a month for crap..
and while I am at it, we dont even get to take Brakes ( which I am looking in too with the LABOR BOARD to make sure its even legal) UGGG
I am so looking for a new job and yeah I know any Corp company in going to be like this BUT if you saw and heard the crap we have to put up with EVERYDAY from the company ( NOT THE MGMT there hands are tied) and the customers ( THATS AWHOLE OTHER BLOG RANT) then you would understand our frustration, needless to say this company WILL NOT be getting any of my money its bad enought it gets all my time... and we dont even get the appreciation that we all ( Including MGMNT) deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment