Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lots to be thankful for..

As I sit here, with Thanksgiving day coming to a wrap, I am thinking about all that I have to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family ( who I don't get to see near enough) an absolutely wonderful husband who never makes a single day boring. Friends that have helped me to be the person I am today ( wish I could be able to personlly thank everyone of you in person).
I have a job even if it is a pain in my neck at least the bills are payed theres a roof over my head, and food in my belly ( and its a very yummy turkey).
I have my health and thankfully nothing big has happen to either of us this year.and I have tomarrow to look forward to becuase who knows what it will bring.
theres lots more to be thankful for but these are the things that jump to the front of my mind at this moment.
and now as we head into the holidays just remeber to tell each and everyone that you love how much they mean to you and enjoy all your tomarrows.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my friends and family scattered all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment